Through day 2 of this March Madness, I still have a couple of brackets which are doing pretty well. I have different brackets on ESPN, Yahoo! Sports and Facebook. I’ll break each one down but the best of the 3 is a tie with ESPN and Yahoo! Sports both having 26/32 correct picks and then Facebook only one game behind at 25/32 but that might be the one in the best shape.
A couple of things to note before my review:
- With round one now complete … the ESPN.com Tournament Challenge looks like this:
- Approximately 4.8 million completed brackets were submitted.
- There are no brackets that are completely correct.
- There are 3 brackets that have missed only one game.
- There are 95 brackets that have missed two games.
- There are 1,111 brackets that have missed three games.
- Most brackets, on average, have missed 10 games.